Flight time varies depending on environmental conditions and usage patterns, but the 11.1v 1500mAh 3S Flight Battery is designed to provide up to 8 minutes of uninterrupted flight time when fully charged for the R220.
2. How far can I fly my R220?
The R220 can reach distances of up to 0.6 miles (1 kilometer) away from the pilot and up to 1,000 feet (300 meters) above the takeoff point. Signal transmission distance will vary depending on environmental conditions.
3. What is the difference between CE and FCC? Can I change these limits?
CE and FCC are two different safety certifications. CE certification refers to the requirements made by the European Union (EU) for the products they officially import into the EU and FCC certification refers to requirements made by the United States. They are different in requirements and standards.
Aircraft will identify which certification is appropriate according to your location so you don’t need to switch them manually.
1. How long does it take to charge the remote controller?
The remote controller uses 4 standard AA batteries. So the charge time depends on the capacity of your battery.
1. Does R220 support 14.8v 4S battery?
Yes. You can buy the 14.8v 1500mAh 35C 4S battery and charger in our online store.
2. Why is the discharge time of the battery not zero, even though I have never used it?
Every battery is tested prior to being packaged and shipped. This affects the discharge time of a new battery. The battery is safe to use.
3. How long does it take to charge a battery?
It takes 2 hours to charge the 11.1v 1500mAh 3S battery via the R220 charger.