- Return & Refund
- Within 7 natrual days of receiving a product if the product has no manufacturing defect, has not been used and is still in new or like-new condition. Restocking fee starts from 20% depending on the condition of the product.
- Within 7 natrual days of receiving a product if the product has a manufacturing defect. No restocking fee.
- Within 15 natrual days of receiving the product if the product does not match the original description of the product in one or more significant respects.
- Within 15 natrual days of receiving the product if the product suffers performance failure.
- Within 6 months of receiving the product (3 months for accessories) if the product does not match the original description of the product in one or more significant respects.
- Within 6 months of receiving the product (3 months for accessroies) if the product suffers performance failure.
- Shipping is free worldwide on orders $99 and up (excluding Russia, Middle East, Africa and South America). Orders are shipped within 3 days of purchase when
payment is confirmed. But delays may occur, especially for out of stock items.
- Once your order ships out you will receive an email with a tracking number.
- Customs, Duties & Taxes
- There are no customs duties or taxes on orders shipping within China. Orders shipped outside of the China may be subject to import taxes, customs
duties and fees collected by the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and
fees, which are collected once a shipment reaches the recipient's country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be paid for by the recipient;
we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; and when customs
clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates. We advise that you contact your local customs office for
- If your order is not yet shipped, you can contact us and ask to cancel your order. Your payment will be full refunded.
- Safe Flying
- 1. Always fly in open areas.
- 2. Maintain visual contact of the aircraft at all times.
- 3. Maintain a 30ft (9m) distance from the aircraft when taking off and landing.
- 4. Keep your hands on the flight controls to ensure controlled flight.
- 5. Do not fly under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- 6. Be respectful of the space and privacy of others.